![]() |
|
[Accepted] Asher - Printable Version +- Mesalia Forums (https://www.mesalia.net/forum) +-- Forum: Locked Threads (https://www.mesalia.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=36) +--- Forum: Archive (https://www.mesalia.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=38) +---- Forum: Paused Characters (https://www.mesalia.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=40) +---- Thread: [Accepted] Asher (/showthread.php?tid=1099) |
RE: [New 2] Asher - TetrisLover225 - 31-05-2018 60% sure zark posted the WIP to expedite this so i made some edits to the backstory, in pastel rainbowwwww~~~ i also added drawing to the skills, because i think i counted it under tailoring in my head but for Vy i had to make it seperate so... it should be separate again!! RE: [New 2] Asher - Zarkaylia - 07-06-2018 Hello Tet! Since Hutch is without a computer for another few days I've looked at your application. And I've realized it highlights a problem in the timeline, outdated cheat sheet and the Main Lore. I will need to address these issues in order for you to get a good chance to adjust your application I'm afraid. The issues aren't going to take me a long time to fix, I basically just need to update the timeline so you can adjust to it and we're good to go. But, I'd like to pass the adjustments by SentaiPink and the staff first. I can, if you want, show you the intended adjustments now so you can STILL adjust accordingly. BUT... There may still be changes. RE: [New 2] Asher - Zarkaylia - 08-06-2018 Alright, Tet... here's the set and updated timeline.
RE: [New 2] Asher - Zarkaylia - 08-06-2018 Hi Tet! The new cheat sheet is there. I'd also recommend that you keep in mind that moving from Dusk to Middle is not an easy feat. Both cause it'd be questionable to the Xitians why one would and because the Mesalians are really suspicious of the thought. Think of it as an insane border control at best. RE: [New 2] Asher - TetrisLover225 - 08-06-2018 ![]() ty!! for all your trouble! its probably hard work for what will just end up being throwaway lines in a rp so mad love deep appreciation <3333 i'm working on the edits but re: difficulty of moving to the middle realm how... sophisticated would the border control be? what stops asher from just saying he's looking for long-lost family/going for business/a more elaborate lie and he'll be back later only he never comes back? is there a paperwork/interview process? or is it just a hard no for any xitian to leave on non-diplomatic business? |