![]() |
|
So...how are y'all? - Printable Version +- Mesalia Forums (https://www.mesalia.net/forum) +-- Forum: Locked Threads (https://www.mesalia.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=36) +--- Forum: Archive (https://www.mesalia.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=38) +--- Thread: So...how are y'all? (/showthread.php?tid=563) Pages:
1
2
|
RE: So...how are y'all? - SentaiPink - 06-06-2014 Hello. I guess I will partake in thread of summer plans. Though I have none to share. I have a half dozen lore projects I hope to finish and publish, along with some other things here in Mesalia. I also have a character concept needing fleshed out that I work on between lore proposals. Here at home I work part time as that's the only work available to me. So that's unchanging, though towards the end of summer my hours will spike and I won't be around much as that's a busy time for my job. I may go camping in July with my mom and sister but money is a little doubtful, so I may end up with a home - cation for a few days. All the same the more time with you fine folks the better. I would not mind a picture thread though I can't imagine I would post much in it. Michi makes a good point about commenting and I want to say now that 'damn you are sexy' is and can be just as offensive as fat jokes or what have you. So let's avoid that shall we? |