Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
Hey guys,  

I'm pretty sure most of you remember me as one of the less-skilled players with more-or-less one dimensional characters. In fairness I joined this server for the first time when I was 13 or 14, and I'd like to think I've changed somewhat by this point, hopefully.  

Either way, I decided to check back on this place today and I'm really glad to see that you're still active. I had some great times on this server, most notably during the migration arc through the desert. Then there was the thieves' guild arc with Epsilon that was amazing to play.

Since my departure and throughout the time when I was kind of on and off (I consider Joel my last actual character), I've continued to gain RP experience. This has primarily been in the form of country RPs, where I've focused a lot on projects that involved taking control of some country or another, though as time has gone on that has moved more towards the specific people leading those countries.  

Just from a cursory look at the newer lore, it seems there' a pretty big focus on the Ko'Ban peoples living around Nightveil. I like that a lot, and I'm interested in writing up a fur-trapper character based off of fur-related activites by the French/British in Canada and the Russians in Siberia and Alaska.  

In any case, it's good to see you're still here. I can probably write up an application in a few days.

Welcome back my man.
WELCOME BACCCCKKKK!