Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate introductions...
...basically they suck, because i'm never really sure what to say. It's not like a real conversation, where i can ask you, the other party in this discussion, what you'd want to know about me. I'm just forced to assume that whatever i feel like is the important aspects of who i am is something you'd want to hear about, when in actuality i could be shotgunning you with bullshit you could care less about.

I feel like i'm a pretty real person though, so idk. I feel like if there is something interesting about me, it immediately becomes less interesting when i shove it, unsolicited, into your face. I've roleplayed for a few years, tabletop and forum roleplay. Pretty friendly, i'd like to think. If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask, i'm a pretty open book.
[Image: tumblr_n4f6yiiRnE1qm8drgo1_400.gif]
I understand. People have lives and stuff, and a few days isn't super painful. just hope it won't be denied, writing another would kind of suck.

Thanks for the welcome though. Probably the first time I've been addressed by a viking, an empress, or an astronaut, lol.
[Image: tumblr_n4f6yiiRnE1qm8drgo1_400.gif]