Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henlo - Saffire's (hopeful) actual return / Rebel
Heck to all with real life stuff, I miss rping here. The last time I came back was with Rebel, after my PC broke down on me for 2 months I believe? Anyways. We're somewhat settled now, which is all fun and dandy. Anyways, that's my little thing. I was suggested to do this, so I'm gonna. I don't really know too much on what to do here, so apologies.

--

Rebel would have been called back by her former caretaker, Sebastian. The male sounded desperate when he said that miners were trapped deep underground, to which no one else could help. When Rebel got ahold of the news, she groaned and left with a simple note sprawled on paper, placed on the door of her inn room explaining that she would leave for awhile.

Now, she's come back, the total mission a bust. It took too long for her to get there, to which they would have died of air loss before they could of starvation. At least she could help with retrieving the bodies and set up for their funerals, but her original motive for leaving in the first place failed. Upon coming back, Rebel would look ultimately upset and almost unapproachable for awhile, a metaphorical aura of gloom around her as she spends most of her time in the mines.