Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pinkie's Massive Art Dump
Maybe not the best title for this thread, but I have drawn a shit ton of art for this server over the years and hosts have come and gone but goggle remains. As such, I'm giving all of you fine folks access to a google folder that contains over 200 pieces of art, sketches, setting designs, gods, and comic strips. This isn't even ALL the art, I still haven't gone through my sketch books, or site folders for all the stuff I never added to this collection, but here we are, the collection I have on this drive, just for you lovely folks.

Please enjoy these, some are terrible and old, some are cute, some are NSFW, most are, I'm pretty sure I removed anything spicy from the folder but please be warned there will be some bikini's and mature themes in some, because I draw what I want.

Most of these are other peoples characters, I don't claim to own any part of them. I just drew a lot over the years and through RP.

I hope you enjoy.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
Fun to see all these again. Still always impressed by your art Pink.
Truthfully, I always lie.
Still just stunned. You know I adore your art. Will you let us know if/when you add updates to the folder? <3
(08-03-2019, 04:10 PM)Zarkaylia Wrote: Still just stunned. You know I adore your art. Will you let us know if/when you add updates to the folder? <3

Sure, I'll make sure to update the thread every time I add to the pile. XD
Yo just wanted to pop my face back in to say thanks for those gorgeous art pieces you did for me (Bjorn, Daniella) years ago and thanks for keeping it compiled with everything else like you have. Made it real easy for me to find again haha.