Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
September News
Greetings! September is here, and I am late to this post. My apologies, I've had a few rough weeks of being unwell and recovering (not COVID).

Anyway, I will keep this as short as I can.

Changes having effect immediately:
- SentaiPink has for a long time had to carry two huge roles while also lacking time. After discussing this we came to the decision to change her roles in staff. SentaiPink remains the server's Server Builder (SB) and lets go of the title Lore Keeper (LK). I will implement these title changes during September.

Planned larger changes/events:
I am a bit behind on my tasks, but these are planned for the month of September. Week per week. I *may* change this over time.

Week 37: 
- Server maintenance. With this maintenance, we will upgrade to the latest suitable Minecraft version (meaning, the plugins have to work).

Week 38: 
- Finalization of the new map. EDIT: Maintenance resulted in complications. This may be delayed.
- Application for LK staff position goes up. Hiring will happen in due time.
- Forum maintenance.

The maybes and ongoing projects:
- Whitelist application overhaul
- Tutorial area creation (possibly looking for helpers or project leaders here).
- Rules overhaul
- Lore expansions, add locations and cultures in the menu, monster overhaul.
- Discord and forum overhaul.
Due to unforeseen issues with the server maintenance, there's been some rescheduling. This post is now updated.