Poll: Does this sound good to you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Okay, yes, sounds good.
75.00%
No it doesn't sound okay/I have a suggestion and will post bellow.
25.00%
Total
4 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[1]Rule Revision
You even got rid of 'role-play'! =D
I swear that hyphen is why clouds aren't made of fairy floss/cotton candy/candy floss.
I approve now <3
[Image: a88823d4-5335-49cc-91b4-f8c511e214f8_zps...1409225114]
Alright, voting closed, you had plenty of time to complain. You can actually even complain more if you want to, we just don't have to listen. Have a nice day.
Vrrrr. Okay, I wish I had more than one day to do this. This isn’t an easy thing to explain, since I have to skip between threads to make suggestions and these suggestions mold together and will only be effective if both sides of my suggestions are used. @_@

Nonetheless…

1. Metagaming should be added to this set of rules. I say this because metagaming is something that applies to the whole of Mesalia, so it just covers everything effectively, especially if we forget to write ‘no metagaming’ somewhere important.

Furthermore, I don’t like the idea that metagaming - an important term that comes in many forms - is introduced in the forum rules. Not bagging the forum rules, but they don’t have the same sense of importance as the general rules. So putting it in general rules, and then reiterating it in all the other sections really emphasises the importance of a) knowing what metagaming is (which we also TEST so it must be clearer than 1080p), and b) not bloody metagaming.

Here’s a write-up of that rule for you so you don’t have to come up with too much:

[+]
As the number I put suggests, I’d put this one after griefing and before English.

2. Arguing should maybe be included/more specified under rule one. The chat rule discussion came to the idea that arguing with people doesn’t seem disrespectful enough to be covered by rule one; while I disagree, I understand the sentiment and I realise it might need some more spelling out. @_@
[Image: a88823d4-5335-49cc-91b4-f8c511e214f8_zps...1409225114]
I included metagaming, figure a way to phrase the argument clause and I'll include it.