Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Pending] Application Evan511
Code:
IGN: Evan511
How did you find us?: I found you guys from FireDog on the Minecraft Forms
About You: Im a novice at Rping but I will try to improve on that. I will go by the name Evan out of caracter.
Name: Robert Moran
Appearance: 5'9,Gotee and mustash
Personality: Pasive aggresive Human type Miner
Backstory: I've Come from a mining town with a population of about 155 looking to start anew.
Capabilities: Advanced Combat experience my father had taught me close quarter combatince. I am also an expert in labor im a competent blacksmith my uncle had taught me how to use the forge and I learnd the rest from there.
Items: A forged iron pick, sword and hachet
Additional Comments:N/A
Hello, Evan. I'm Hutchy, and I'll be helping you through whitelisting.[dir=ltr]
  • Your backstory needs more relation to the setting's lore, which can be found here. There needs to be some relation to the lore to help us see how and why this character fits into the setting. What impact did the Civil War have on his home, his family? Does his family bear a grudge because of the slavery? Please elaborate on this.
[/dir] [dir=ltr]
  • Your character’s backstory doesn't do a lot to explain personal growth over his life. The backstory needs to show more description of how he was as a child, how he was through adolescence and then into adulthood. It is necessary that we see how the character has changed over the years before arriving in the setting. Please work on this. In addition, we ask that a paragraph describing the character’s personality be added to help us judge it’s realism.
[/dir] [dir=ltr]
  • Your character’s backstory is lacking in explanation of how he grew up. We need to see how his childhood was, what he experienced through adolescence and how he fared as an adult. In short, it needs to be a biography of the character which shows that you know the character, understand the lore, and it must justify all of the character’s personality traits and skills. If you’re having trouble understanding or writing this, the Character Sheets forum is a good place to start.
[/dir] 
  • Your character’s skills need to be worked on, and it’s current layout makes it difficult to understand the ‘level’ of his skills. I recommend that you read this guide and evaluate the layout of this section.
 [dir=ltr]That's all for now. Bump this thread when you have finished the necessary edits and we can continue.[/dir]
Over a month with no activity. Moving to trash. Feel free to reapply!