Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Approved] Application SirFluffleButt
In Game Name (IGN):
SirFluffleButt

About You:
i have roleplayed before and like to be refereed to as Fluffles, i do have a problem with my spelling and writing cause of my dyslexia so sorry for any problems with that and i do martial arts too :3

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Name:
Dante
Appearance:
Dante of course appears quite young, he's about 5'10 and lean without much muscle making him quick yet weak, he has dark blue eyes which almost look like a dark grey with olive skin. his hair is strangely well kept at a reasonable length. his features are quite smooth
and he lacks any kind of facial hair. he usually wears a dark red coat over a black shirt and pants with simple brown leather boots.
Personality:
Dante was raised an orphan and naturally became quite secluded, he doesnt usually speak unless spoken to even then he likes to remain out of the spot light which has let him happily become quite stealthy. along with being an orphan,
Dante has taken up a rather nomadic way of life, never really living in one place for a long period of time thus he tends to be quite cautious of remaining in places for too long.
Backstory:
Dante was abandoned at the age of six in a town he cannot recall the name of, his earliest memory was of his once playful nature with him always playing and laughing and his parents worry along with his own confusion about the incoming dragons from the dusk gate which had opened not long after he was born and just afew years after the civil war had ended.
Dante assumed his parents had struggled in raising him, leaving him in a last resort attempt at a easier life perhaps being unable to support a child at the time. All Dante had was a stuffed toy bear which he keeps in his coat still and a few older kids to teach him to survive. with the dusk gate open not long after his birth Dante never found it in himself to hate his parents for leaving him though life was more difficult,
yet still he had to pick pocket, sneak and occasionally pick locks to survive on the streets even learning to defend himself with a rusty dagger he found. due to guards always getting suspicious Dante took up a nomadic style of life by always travelling from place to place and was weary of others, he didnt become shy of sorts
but just weary of others and became naturally quiet, tending to observe those around him. now at the older age of 18 he has found himself in a town called Nightveil that has peaked his interest at the promise of untold secrets.

Capabilities
Sneaking: Competent
Pickpocketing: Competent
Pick Locking: Apprentice
Daggers: Apprentice

Items:
Dagger (which i guess is mcly just gonna be a stone sword or something)
Toy bear(A piece of wool renamed as the stuffed bear if possible?)
Hello, Flufflebutt. My name is Hutchy, and I'll be helping you through whitelisting.

I'd like to see some relation to the server's lore, found here. While it's fine to have your character's upbringing be under a rock, as it were, it is still necessary that the events going on in the background has a mention.

Next, I think you need to add more detail to the character's backstory. It doesn't need to be super in depth, but your backstory should ideally show how they became who they are and tie in with the server's lore.

About your skills, for your character's age there's far too many. Some are appropriately leveled, but you'll need to lose some. Given your character's secluded and nomadic lifestyle, I would recommend that you drop persuasion and deception from the list. Also, martial arts is often formally trained, so without teaching it won't get far. Finally, melee weapons is too generic a term, I know that's how it's described in the skill guide, but I need you to be specific.

Finally, your character's backstory needs to end with them arriving in Nightveil, where our RP setting takes place in the Forbidden Lands.

That's all for now. Post again in this thread when you've made your edits and we'll see where that takes us.
Hey Hutchy,

I think i may have fixed it now, not quite sure. let me know what you think
Sorry for the wait, Fluffles, life got a bit in the way. Right, next round.

(07-01-2017, 07:34 PM)Hutchy Wrote: I'd like to see some relation to the server's lore, found here. While it's fine to have your character's upbringing be under a rock, as it were, it is still necessary that the events going on in the background has a mention.

I noticed that you haven't acted on this part here. This needs to be done to make your app acceptable.

Also, in regards to further details I need, I want to see some description of his life before he was 6, some idea of why he was abandoned.

That's all I have for now. Again, sorry for the wait. I await your next edit.
Hey, sorry about the late reply :3

I've tried adding more about the dusk gate and civil war, other than that i dont see what else i could really put in relation to the lore along with a reason as to why he might have been abandoned, hope this is good enough if not i'll try adding more.