Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Accepted] Arctic's App: Petr
#1
In Game Name(IGN):
arcticwulfaw

Why do you want to join?
I like RPing, and haven't had the time to do it in a while. I'd love to get back into it.

Do you have any RP'ing experience?
Navia, Mesalia, OoF, various forums and tabletop.

Tell us a bit about yourself:
I'm an English Computer Science Student, I love a good Imperial Stout and I play folk music sometimes.

Your Character Biography:
Description:
Backstory:

Specify your character's skills:
  • Shepherding/Herding: Competent (Most of young life spent doing this)
  • Agriculture, Animal Husbandry: Competent (Learned along with above skill)
  • Brewing/Distilling: Apprentice (Used to provide beverages for inn business)
  • Business: Novice (Running the inn)

Do your character bring anything to the setting (part from clothes)?
  • Utility Knife
  • Hatchet
  


Messages In This Thread
[Accepted] Arctic's App: Petr - by Arctic - 09-03-2014, 07:28 AM
RE: [New] Arctic's App: Petr - by ccspycrab - 10-03-2014, 03:14 PM
RE: [Pending] Arctic's App: Petr - by Arctic - 11-03-2014, 12:31 AM
RE: [Pending] Arctic's App: Petr - by ccspycrab - 11-03-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: [Pending] Arctic's App: Petr - by Arctic - 11-03-2014, 04:13 PM
RE: [Pending] Arctic's App: Petr - by ccspycrab - 11-03-2014, 05:01 PM
RE: [Pending] Arctic's App: Petr - by Arctic - 11-03-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: [Pending] Arctic's App: Petr - by Conradian - 13-03-2014, 08:10 AM

Forum Jump:

[Accepted] Arctic's App: Petr00