Alright, one last thing before you're good.
Swordsmanship Time:
Can I get a clarification on how long exactly he has trained swordsmanship? There is a concern with him only having trained the skill for a few months which would not lead to apprentice level.
Make it clear in your application, please.
Also, I messed up on the time for the FL. It's 3 months. Simple mistake is all.
Swordsmanship Time:
Can I get a clarification on how long exactly he has trained swordsmanship? There is a concern with him only having trained the skill for a few months which would not lead to apprentice level.
Quote:"a skill developed during his months in the war"
Quote:Apprentice (Basic, Easy)
The characters skills have furthered through either tutelage or hard earned experience over 3-4 years.
Make it clear in your application, please.
Also, I messed up on the time for the FL. It's 3 months. Simple mistake is all.

