11-06-2015, 10:02 PM
Alright, Young, next round.
In the first half of the story, I need to see relation to the lore, specifically the Slavery and the Purges, which would have occured in his childhood and early teens, if I recall correctly (Unlikely).
Also, I have to ask for some detail into this nether infusion business mentioned toward the end. It's not lying around in bottles with a handy hyperdermic needle to hand.
Anyway, that's all this time round. Bump again and we'll continue. Also... for the sake of my waining attention span, please highlight any edits made in a different colour.
In the first half of the story, I need to see relation to the lore, specifically the Slavery and the Purges, which would have occured in his childhood and early teens, if I recall correctly (Unlikely).
Also, I have to ask for some detail into this nether infusion business mentioned toward the end. It's not lying around in bottles with a handy hyperdermic needle to hand.
Anyway, that's all this time round. Bump again and we'll continue. Also... for the sake of my waining attention span, please highlight any edits made in a different colour.

