02-04-2016, 11:18 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2016, 12:22 AM by TetrisLover225.)
Khanh,
Haven't gotten your reply to my last letter yet. Of course, that’s ok, but I'm sending you a new one because I can't really wait for a reply. I'm a mess. I have no idea how it happened. I just keep writing and writing all the things down for you but I don’t know. It’s just one thing after another. It seems ridiculous that the second I fix a problem, a new one comes up. But… I mean I guess that’s life, right?
I first started with what happened when I came back to town, but it feels like it was years ago, so now I’m starting from… what I need help with now. I could use your advice with getting over someone, Khanh. I don’t mean to rip open old wounds, but… what helped you get over Mai? I mean, I know that when I used to court people and not just see them in bed, I would just throw myself at someone else but I guess I don’t want to be that person anymore, Khanh.
It’s… a really long story but for some reason I think you know most of it from when I visited. I like Zaira, romantically. She’s my best friend and at one point she was with benefits but lately… I don’t know. I feel like I’ve said this to everyone I’ve talked about this to in town like a million times but it’s not quite her, really, it was more that I changed the way I feel about love, you know. Khanh, the last three years have been so much. I’ve learnt a lot on my own out here and I’ve learnt that there is still so much more to learning. Learning about learning.
I don’t know. You know how it was. I thought love wasn’t for me and I got annoyed that you decided it was for you because love was drama and it was never worth the effort. But then I heard people’s stories. Riggs taught me that love kind of is effort, hard work, devotion. Love isn’t supposed to be easy. And… I don’t know. When things got dramatic between you and Mai, I just realised that… drama is kind of inevitable, huh? Things can be so perfect but all it takes is… a difference in opinion. Not saying that the wee baby Thao isn’t a blessing, but… you know what I mean.
I guess at some point I just wanted to try it again, Khanh. I’m not in love with Zaira and I don’t know if I ever could be but I knew, I know, I like her. I’d like to try it with her… but yeah. She kind of got over me, she said. There’s someone else. I think that could only be her ex, but that’s a whole other thing. So fuck my life, I need to get over her fast or I pretty much can’t ever talk to her again without it being awkward.
Help me,
Obscenely Screaming Lien
Haven't gotten your reply to my last letter yet. Of course, that’s ok, but I'm sending you a new one because I can't really wait for a reply. I'm a mess. I have no idea how it happened. I just keep writing and writing all the things down for you but I don’t know. It’s just one thing after another. It seems ridiculous that the second I fix a problem, a new one comes up. But… I mean I guess that’s life, right?
I first started with what happened when I came back to town, but it feels like it was years ago, so now I’m starting from… what I need help with now. I could use your advice with getting over someone, Khanh. I don’t mean to rip open old wounds, but… what helped you get over Mai? I mean, I know that when I used to court people and not just see them in bed, I would just throw myself at someone else but I guess I don’t want to be that person anymore, Khanh.
It’s… a really long story but for some reason I think you know most of it from when I visited. I like Zaira, romantically. She’s my best friend and at one point she was with benefits but lately… I don’t know. I feel like I’ve said this to everyone I’ve talked about this to in town like a million times but it’s not quite her, really, it was more that I changed the way I feel about love, you know. Khanh, the last three years have been so much. I’ve learnt a lot on my own out here and I’ve learnt that there is still so much more to learning. Learning about learning.
I don’t know. You know how it was. I thought love wasn’t for me and I got annoyed that you decided it was for you because love was drama and it was never worth the effort. But then I heard people’s stories. Riggs taught me that love kind of is effort, hard work, devotion. Love isn’t supposed to be easy. And… I don’t know. When things got dramatic between you and Mai, I just realised that… drama is kind of inevitable, huh? Things can be so perfect but all it takes is… a difference in opinion. Not saying that the wee baby Thao isn’t a blessing, but… you know what I mean.
I guess at some point I just wanted to try it again, Khanh. I’m not in love with Zaira and I don’t know if I ever could be but I knew, I know, I like her. I’d like to try it with her… but yeah. She kind of got over me, she said. There’s someone else. I think that could only be her ex, but that’s a whole other thing. So fuck my life, I need to get over her fast or I pretty much can’t ever talk to her again without it being awkward.
Help me,
Obscenely Screaming Lien

