11-01-2017, 01:47 PM
1) Read the lore (So many entries. @_@) and changed it to Distilled Birch.
2) Dropped to Advanced.
3) Changed "The Southern Front" to "A southern region of the fighting".
4) Edited the post-war persecution over the use of children to just be general shunning from a few more moral people over 'dogmatic practices'.
5) Clarified "The Alliance" as "The Alliance between the lucins and mesallians". I couldn't find a better name for this 'faction'.
6) Yeah, you're definitely right. Don't know what I was thinking there. Fixed.
7) Clarified that this is generally just Crimson Cloak standards. They don't wait to teach until ten, but wait to teach the detailed medical stuff until then. Before that students are taught prerequisite skills and do chores.
2) Dropped to Advanced.
3) Changed "The Southern Front" to "A southern region of the fighting".
4) Edited the post-war persecution over the use of children to just be general shunning from a few more moral people over 'dogmatic practices'.
5) Clarified "The Alliance" as "The Alliance between the lucins and mesallians". I couldn't find a better name for this 'faction'.
6) Yeah, you're definitely right. Don't know what I was thinking there. Fixed.
7) Clarified that this is generally just Crimson Cloak standards. They don't wait to teach until ten, but wait to teach the detailed medical stuff until then. Before that students are taught prerequisite skills and do chores.

