Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Approved] Application SirFluffleButt
#4
Sorry for the wait, Fluffles, life got a bit in the way. Right, next round.

(07-01-2017, 07:34 PM)Hutchy Wrote: I'd like to see some relation to the server's lore, found here. While it's fine to have your character's upbringing be under a rock, as it were, it is still necessary that the events going on in the background has a mention.

I noticed that you haven't acted on this part here. This needs to be done to make your app acceptable.

Also, in regards to further details I need, I want to see some description of his life before he was 6, some idea of why he was abandoned.

That's all I have for now. Again, sorry for the wait. I await your next edit.
  


Messages In This Thread
RE: [New] Application SirFluffleButt - by Hutchy - 07-01-2017, 07:34 PM
RE: [Pending] Application SirFluffleButt - by Hutchy - 11-01-2017, 04:09 PM

Forum Jump:

[Approved] Application SirFluffleButt00