Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Jenny Evendrop (TinyTim77)
#1
Jenny Evendrop

[Image: PMlUa.jpg]

"Little did James know that the last three memories she had with him were the only part of her past that she could remember; a moment of fear, a fight with one close to the heart, and a brutal blow. This, is the sad story of Jenny Evendrop, which was told by the boy she once loved dearly."

Jenny
Gender: Female
Age: 28
Race: Mesalian
Hometown: Salama
Birthdate: 20th

Personality:
She's an INFP. More will be added later.

Appearance:
Basically the picture Pink has sketched sums it up.

Occupation:
≈ Helping

Skills (1-5)
-Archery (Apprentice)
-Combat (Apprentice)
-Survivalist (Apprentice)
-Agility (Novice)

Good Traits:
-Sensitive
-Beautiful
-Helpful
-Philosophical
-Perceptive

Neutral Traits:
-Remembers Details
-Amnesia
-Quiet
-Needs 'mind space'
-Needy/Clingy
-Zoney
-No Longer Remembers Her Past

Bad Traits:
-Socially Awkward
-Fear of Rejection
-Claustrophobic
-Fear of Loud Noises
-Like to Show Off

Goals:
-Learn about the Past
-Understand Herself
-Learn How to Love
-Make People Happy

-Take Care of Roof Man's Family
-Learn about Family

Characters Like Jenny in Media, Literature, History, Etc.
-Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter)
Humble Servant
Gentle Peacekeeper

Zealous Prophet
Heartfelt Evangelist
Twisted Entertainer
Lost Wanderer
Vibrant Adventurer
#2
Backstory:

A moment of fear, a fight with one close to the heart, and a brutal blow. Three memories that stay in her brain. No others. This, is the sad story of Jenny Evendrop. Told by her dearest friend, whom she loved quite dearly.

The story of Jenny

The story of Jenny begins on a dim day, as was every day in the small jungle village of Salama. As like the other days, this day was filled with glum, rainy weather, in the dense jungle of a rainforest unknown to most other towns, so it seemed anyway. However, on this day, a newborn baby was born to the family of James and Lea Evendrop. She came into the world, a beautiful woman, just as she is now, wailing loudly cradled in her mother's arms, and loved by both her parents equally. As time passed, Jenny grew, and saw new life in her home. A new sister, Delilah, was born into the family. Unlike most sibling relationships, this one was one of great love, as around the time when Delilah was grown old enough to admire her sister, the home they lived in had become unstable.

According to Jenny, her father grew from loving her to not loving her. He became an alcoholic, and used her mother as his target during his drunken rages. Some nights her mother would leave the house. Jenny hated these nights the most; it was when her father went after her and her sister. He tried to find them, yelling curses and stomping about the house, most likely to beat or rape them. But Jenny was too quick and nimble for his drunken rage, and always kept her terrified sister safe during these times as well. It was because of this that she grew a strong bond with Delilah, and vice versa.

Jenny kept her and her sister safe from the threats of their father for several years. Than, when Jenny was at the age of 13, and her sister at 6, the Xitians finally found the isolated village of Salama, and man they chose a time to come. The night they found the town, James Evendrop was drunk. Mind you, much less drunk than usual. Sober enough to finally catch Jenny and her sister in a corner of the home. They were trapped, and their father probably would have raped or killed them both that night, if it wasn't for the wall of the house collapsing with a loud crash. The large fire that the Xitians were using to consume the small village poured into the home in seconds.. consuming their father, and nearly them as well, if Jenny hadn't moved Delilah aside with her, she would be dead. She got up to run, but Delilah wouldn't budge as the fire grew ever nearer.

"Come" Whispered Jenny simply, multiple times. Delilah would only shake her head, looking at her father's body burning to a crisp in front of her. As the fire came even closer, she shed a single tear, and whispered her final words to her sister. "I love you." With this she ran, grabbing her mother's hunting bow and quiver as she ran out the door, remembering how she taught her how to shoot in the year leading up to Delilah's birth.

A massive forest fire followed her, started from the town she lived in. She wandered through the jungle, keeping distance from the fire for nearly a year, constantly remembering how she left her sister behind. She was good with her mother's bow, a talent her mother had developed seeing how skilled she was with it. With it she was able to protect herself from the creatures that wandered the night, and hunt down food for herself to eat. A graceful fighter she was, taking out her enemy always long before they saw her. It was training after all, she had to spot when her father was drunk long before he went into his rampages. When the fire began to end, she continued to go in the same direction, not sure where she was heading. She would soon stumble upon another town, on the verge of the jungle, this one much larger then hers. It was my hometown, and the town I would spend my life in. Though she never learned the name of the place, this would be the place where her only 3 memories were from. But first, I must tell of how she met me there.

Normally it would be quite something to see a beautiful young girl wander into my yard. These weren't normal times anymore, however. Civil wars were going on everywhere, in the aftermath of the Xitians’ tyranny. People would enter yards to steal whatever they see, and I was naturally supposed to tell her to get out, and fast, before my father came out with his knife. I couldn't stand to do it though, she was so beautiful, even in her scratched and dirt stained face. So I hid her. For the next 3 years, I managed to keep her in the barn where I hid her from my father. I brought her food when I would visit her at night; when I was supposed to be sleeping. Over these nights, it was natural that we fell in love. As we lay there in the barn, living a fairy-tale romance, she began telling me about her past, and a quite sad one it was indeed. I wrote it down, into this letter that you are reading now.

I knew the dreadful day would come someday, as my father grew suspicious of my tired behavior, and began watching what I did every night. He confronted me about it.. and I tried to defend her, saying she would never steal anything of ours. He wouldn't take it, and went to find his knife, and I ran out to her, and told her what was happening, and to leave. She quivered in fear, looking at me for help, and, feeling a pang in my heart, I knew there was nothing to do, except for her to run. I told her to leave again, this time she replied, very simply, quietly. "No." I was forced to fight against her, the girl I loved. She wouldn't leave with out me was her argument; I wouldn't leave my family was my own side. Then I heard my father outside, the barn, yelling curses and coming closer. I looked at her again and shook my head, attempting to slam the door of the place she was hidden. Then, to my horror, as I did this, she attempted to hug me, and the door slammed into her head with great power, and she fell down knocked out cold on to the floor as my father entered the barn.

I stood there, unsure what to do, as my father came next to me with the knife, placing it against her throat. "She dead?" He asked, anger mixed with fear in his eyes. I nodded slowly, though I knew she wasn't. As he sighed and took away the knife from her throat, Jenny opened her eyes, blinked at the man with the knife in front of her, with an eerily blank expression, and jumped out the window of the barn, taking off at an amazing speed so much my father gave up on her. Though I don't know how she survived the fall, there was only one place in the direction she was headed, and that was the Forbidden Lands.

I've sent this by boat, in a hope that someday it will get to the Forbidden Lands, wherever she may be there. Please help me get it to her, and let me know that she is safe.

Jenny, if you get this, know that I still love you. Please send back, in hopes I can reunite with you again.

Signed,
-James Relf

Little did James know that the last three memories she had with him were the only part of her past that she could remember; a moment of fear, a fight with one close to the heart, and a brutal blow. This, is the sad story of Jenny Evendrop, which was told by the boy she once loved dearly.
Humble Servant
Gentle Peacekeeper

Zealous Prophet
Heartfelt Evangelist
Twisted Entertainer
Lost Wanderer
Vibrant Adventurer
#3
Reserved for Relations.
Humble Servant
Gentle Peacekeeper

Zealous Prophet
Heartfelt Evangelist
Twisted Entertainer
Lost Wanderer
Vibrant Adventurer
  


Forum Jump:

Jenny Evendrop (TinyTim77)00