14-07-2013, 12:39 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2013, 10:46 PM by SentaiPink.)
Relations
Just gonna put a disclaimer here that Duras is a prick and everything he thinks of other people is horrible and mean.
I totally had no part in this.
I totally had no part in this.
Alex-
He hates me with a fire I'm not used to seeing from those born after the war. I'm not sure if it's because of my slaving or my race. Perhaps a man who couldn't best the likes of Gidieon should have a bit more respect for their betters. I'll teach it to him soon enough.
Arua-
Doesn't want me in her clinic, but offers it's service to us anyway. I'm not sure if she's stupid or just naive. Perhaps if we ever end up with enough brain damage to think Mesalian medicine is good for anything, we'll go to her.
Amelia-
Self important airhead bitch. I dream of the day I get to silence her endlessly flapping maw.
Bishop-
Not even smart enough to be afraid of me. little shit.
Cassandra-
Beautiful Lady Cassandra. She is by far the most worthy of bearing my off spring. Her poise and my power would be an unstoppable combination. Not to mention I'd give my left hand to get under her skirts.
Margretha-
Wrinkled old shit is of no use in any way. Probably easily pushed around however given she seems to abhor violence. I doubt she has the backbone to really do what needs done.
Mittendri-
Her similarities to another smith I knew once upon a time is... unsettling. I'd feel better about this one if she openly feared me. She seems a bit too dim to know better, too consumed with her work it seems.
Nerissia-
Ah, sweet, soft, warm Nerissia. I rather liked our last encounter, though it's caused me a bit of grief. Not entirely sure it wasn't worth it though.
Sappire-
Damaged goods as well, no shortage of them here. She however has fire left in her. Which makes her fun.
Sidian-
My superior. Beautiful and powerful, she's just the sort of woman worthy of bearing children. I serve at her will, and at this point, I live for her will. I've done myself a disservice as of late, but she will keep me, and I will earn my place at her side once more.
Scarlet-
Sidian wants me to keep my distance, and so does she. Honest, what does she think I am, Mesalian? I'd never attack a proper Xitian like I would the cattle.
Spy-
Doesn’t seem to like the way I talk about the locals or his wife. It’s always a shame when one of my kin loses sight of where his loyalties belong. Given his mental state, I doubt it’s worth trying to convince otherwise. I also seem to know how to press him into his strange personality shifts. Not sure what good that is...just yet..
Zarkaylia-
My half sister, the raging bitch. She hates me and I really don't care. She's a worthless mistake my mother let live instead of snuffing out when it became apparent she was nothing more then a disappointment. Either way, she is easily upset and spurred into violence, which is more useful then it sounds.

