Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Baibais, see ya'll in summer.
#1
I got my last 2-3 weeks of the first year in uni/college. I got sooooooooooooooooooooo much to do. As of tonight I'm gonna have to ditch all staff work. There's just no time. I'll cut you if you bother me with it. Talk to other staffers instead.

I'll wrap up 2 of my chars for their temporary leave (Zaira and Zarkaylia) over the weekend. I'll keep Nerissa around for those times I need to relax before bed. IF I get the slightest time to log on at all.

Huggles!
  


Messages In This Thread
Baibais, see ya'll in summer. - by Zarkaylia - 15-05-2014, 09:15 AM
RE: Baibais, see ya'll in summer. - by Zarkaylia - 18-05-2014, 06:21 AM
RE: Baibais, see ya'll in summer. - by Zarkaylia - 30-05-2014, 03:11 PM
RE: Baibais, see ya'll in summer. - by Zarkaylia - 09-06-2014, 05:30 AM
RE: Baibais, see ya'll in summer. - by Zarkaylia - 10-06-2014, 03:46 AM

Forum Jump:

Baibais, see ya'll in summer.00