Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So...how are y'all?
#1
Well Summer is pretty much here. How is everyone? I feel like we seldom discuss as a large community. Or maybe that's just me. Plans for thr break and such?

I'm going to have a fun and busy summer myself. Applying for an internship at a local radio station. Going to a concert. Meeting a specific member from here. College classes. Still will have plenty of time for Mesalia.

Oh and I wanted to know how people would feel about a post a picture of yourself thread. I feel many wouldn't do it because insecurities and what not.
  


Messages In This Thread
So...how are y'all? - by FireDog - 04-06-2014, 07:57 AM
RE: So...how are y'all? - by SmugValiant - 04-06-2014, 11:29 AM
RE: So...how are y'all? - by Michelle - 04-06-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: So...how are y'all? - by Good_Old_Epsilon - 05-06-2014, 05:20 AM
RE: So...how are y'all? - by Zarkaylia - 05-06-2014, 09:38 AM
RE: So...how are y'all? - by SentaiPink - 06-06-2014, 05:50 AM

Forum Jump:

So...how are y'all?00