Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So...how are y'all?
#2
I guess I'll start. I'm okay I guess. I got to the last 72 hours of the USMC's 13 week basic training before my hip broke. I underwent surgery on April 14th. It's healed and I am pretty much walking again without crutches now. Also just had my twentieth birthday not to long ago.

I start my papers to go home on the eleventh. I'll be out of here if all things go well mid-July. Started a back-story. (I should finish it since I was tired and made a few errors.) I'll probably role-play a bit and chill while my body recovers when I'm back home. (And for part of the time here.)

After that I'll probably start college using the Post 9/11 G.I bill and if I have to get a state job for the local jail.

As for the thread, I'm down for it.
  


Messages In This Thread
So...how are y'all? - by FireDog - 04-06-2014, 07:57 AM
RE: So...how are y'all? - by SmugValiant - 04-06-2014, 11:29 AM
RE: So...how are y'all? - by Michelle - 04-06-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: So...how are y'all? - by Good_Old_Epsilon - 05-06-2014, 05:20 AM
RE: So...how are y'all? - by Zarkaylia - 05-06-2014, 09:38 AM
RE: So...how are y'all? - by SentaiPink - 06-06-2014, 05:50 AM

Forum Jump:

So...how are y'all?00