24-07-2014, 02:01 PM
It's ok I guess.
I got a job that only has me working 12ish hours a week, not ideal.
Starting to save up for a new car because totaled the other, fun.
Marching Band practices here and there, I like it though it really just adds more stress to my life, oh well.
Last year of high school coming up, after this I get to start worrying about college, heck, I have to start that now.
Mostly this summer is the calm before the stressful, overwhelming, and jam packed full of worrisome stuff storm. So yeah.
...
I got a job that only has me working 12ish hours a week, not ideal.
Starting to save up for a new car because totaled the other, fun.
Marching Band practices here and there, I like it though it really just adds more stress to my life, oh well.
Last year of high school coming up, after this I get to start worrying about college, heck, I have to start that now.
Mostly this summer is the calm before the stressful, overwhelming, and jam packed full of worrisome stuff storm. So yeah.
...

