19-02-2013, 12:55 PM
[center]Percival Talks to Himself
One[/center]
Itâs a surprising place, really, and of course I say that because Iâm fucking surprised when Iâm reading a story and the hero saves the damsel and not only that, but they also get marriedâ¦
What was surprising initially was just⦠the size of the place, you know? I mean I know people have been living on the Forbidden Lands for as long as Iâve been⦠well, as long as Iâve been living, but is it a terrible thing to say that I thought⦠it wouldnât have been this... civilised? Itâs not Southsage, and thatâs not to discount it either, but itâs not⦠definitely not where I was born which is...
It is, in point of fact⦠fairly large, but not large enough for everyone to not see me and I think thatâs the most surprising thing; itâs that Iâm not invisible. Almost every fucking person Iâve seen has fucking seen me, and thereâs something about that thatâs⦠surprising. Itâs arse about face. I think it's either small enough here for them to notice new faces, or thereâs never really any new faces so theyâre astonished to see them, and if I faff around enough about the place Iâll just eventually⦠be a shadow. A glass man.
â¦
I think Jac would have liked it here. I came across this tree earlier, and it was the easily the most enormous tree Iâve ever seen and it was⦠this will sound stupid, but something about it was telling and beautiful and I think she wouldâve liked it, but as I went closer I saw that someone had been there, and there was rubble and someone had dug a hole at its roots. Thereâs not a solitary place in town where I can talk to myself, and thereâs not even one in the fucking jungle. Every fucking direction I turn I locate someone elseâs home, or hiding hole, or campsite, or fucking mansion like the complete melancholy, and the meaninglessness, and the vacuous fucking shitness of their lives is so⦠ubiquitous that their own space away from every-fucking-one elseâs acts as some sort of solace.
â¦
Thatâs my irony for the day, and whatâs more is...
I think Iâm lost in this jungle.
...
Sodding nether.
One[/center]
Itâs a surprising place, really, and of course I say that because Iâm fucking surprised when Iâm reading a story and the hero saves the damsel and not only that, but they also get marriedâ¦
What was surprising initially was just⦠the size of the place, you know? I mean I know people have been living on the Forbidden Lands for as long as Iâve been⦠well, as long as Iâve been living, but is it a terrible thing to say that I thought⦠it wouldnât have been this... civilised? Itâs not Southsage, and thatâs not to discount it either, but itâs not⦠definitely not where I was born which is...
It is, in point of fact⦠fairly large, but not large enough for everyone to not see me and I think thatâs the most surprising thing; itâs that Iâm not invisible. Almost every fucking person Iâve seen has fucking seen me, and thereâs something about that thatâs⦠surprising. Itâs arse about face. I think it's either small enough here for them to notice new faces, or thereâs never really any new faces so theyâre astonished to see them, and if I faff around enough about the place Iâll just eventually⦠be a shadow. A glass man.
â¦
I think Jac would have liked it here. I came across this tree earlier, and it was the easily the most enormous tree Iâve ever seen and it was⦠this will sound stupid, but something about it was telling and beautiful and I think she wouldâve liked it, but as I went closer I saw that someone had been there, and there was rubble and someone had dug a hole at its roots. Thereâs not a solitary place in town where I can talk to myself, and thereâs not even one in the fucking jungle. Every fucking direction I turn I locate someone elseâs home, or hiding hole, or campsite, or fucking mansion like the complete melancholy, and the meaninglessness, and the vacuous fucking shitness of their lives is so⦠ubiquitous that their own space away from every-fucking-one elseâs acts as some sort of solace.
â¦
Thatâs my irony for the day, and whatâs more is...
I think Iâm lost in this jungle.
...
Sodding nether.


![[Image: a88823d4-5335-49cc-91b4-f8c511e214f8_zps...1409225114]](http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g158/mnguy3/a88823d4-5335-49cc-91b4-f8c511e214f8_zpsf21a961a.png?t=1409225114)