19-02-2013, 12:56 PM
[center]Percival Talks to Himself
Two[/center]
Aside from remembering what itâs like to you know⦠hold her, what I miss the most is surprisingly the routine, which in reality isnât so surprising when I think about it because itâs like that normally. We get used to every-bloody-thing, such as wives going to the market and making breakfast with that cheese which is a probable close relative to paper externally, but is surprisingly more internally akin to butterâ¦
I mean, when I wake up now⦠sweet fuck all to do apart from dither about town. Itâs fundamentally a perpetual succession where Iâm skint because I canât bookbind, and I canât bookbind because Iâm skint and canât afford fucking⦠tools, or materials.
â¦
I got out of the jungle⦠you know, eventually, when I thought I was going to become dusk supper. I, by some means managed to find the mining camp and had to swim across this lake to get there. Sometimes you donât really fathom out how deep the water is until you get in. When youâre looking at it, you see that itâs deep, but when youâre inâ¦
â¦
I met this woman named⦠Fuck, Iâve forg- Marty, well her nameâs Margretha but she tells me to call her Marty, so of course I do. What I notice about her is that she has these⦠complicated little patterns tattooed into her skin, and you can just see them when she moves her head a little to the side. Reminds me of my father, who had a few on his arms, and thatâs when I sort of suss out that sheâs⦠fairly old. She says sheâll carve some stone tools for me if I bind her a book, so sheâs saving my arse of course, because unsurprisingly Iâm fucking useless. Every-fucking-oneâs always saving my fucking arse.
When youâre in the water, itâs as terrifying as anything Iâve ever seen. You go back up to the surface of course, and the idea that you actually ever thought the water wasnât that deep seems⦠asinine. Itâs a tad embarrassing, frankly.
How did I think I could just wade my way through it?
â¦
Thereâs an election for mayor happening at present in town, and initially I thought that would get me into shit, but it feels like⦠no one really cares, or theyâre not going on about it because Iâm a new face. Iâm not whinging, but what actually got me in strife was, in actual fact, a fucking egg.
It was⦠a bit dodgy and I donât want to be too cruel, but somehow it was concurrently burnt and raw, as well as slimy and gritty from eggshell. Something like dirt and blood, which was a bitâ¦
And I tried to eat it, really I did, but it was⦠you know.
It was dogâs arse.
I keep thinking Captain Lapis will come after me, which is stupid but there was another man behind the bar â kind of a brewer â and he seemed to know her well⦠and he did not want to save my arse. So either heâs a bit of a wanker or sheâs⦠no one could actually be that offended⦠yes?
Sod it. Iâm not going to sleep tonight...
They wanted my story.
â¦
â¦
â¦
They wanted my story, and thatâs the first thing I learnt about the people here. They have stories, and thatâs why theyâre here. I had no fucking idea what to say, so I just⦠got around it. What was I expected to say? Just⦠fuck.
Iâm trying to fucking hold my self together. My skin, and the very⦠whateverâs left, but thereâs a lurching in my stomach and thereâs a fucking⦠hole...
There's a hole running right through my throat.
How did I think I could just come here and fucking be invisible?
Two[/center]
Aside from remembering what itâs like to you know⦠hold her, what I miss the most is surprisingly the routine, which in reality isnât so surprising when I think about it because itâs like that normally. We get used to every-bloody-thing, such as wives going to the market and making breakfast with that cheese which is a probable close relative to paper externally, but is surprisingly more internally akin to butterâ¦
I mean, when I wake up now⦠sweet fuck all to do apart from dither about town. Itâs fundamentally a perpetual succession where Iâm skint because I canât bookbind, and I canât bookbind because Iâm skint and canât afford fucking⦠tools, or materials.
â¦
I got out of the jungle⦠you know, eventually, when I thought I was going to become dusk supper. I, by some means managed to find the mining camp and had to swim across this lake to get there. Sometimes you donât really fathom out how deep the water is until you get in. When youâre looking at it, you see that itâs deep, but when youâre inâ¦
â¦
I met this woman named⦠Fuck, Iâve forg- Marty, well her nameâs Margretha but she tells me to call her Marty, so of course I do. What I notice about her is that she has these⦠complicated little patterns tattooed into her skin, and you can just see them when she moves her head a little to the side. Reminds me of my father, who had a few on his arms, and thatâs when I sort of suss out that sheâs⦠fairly old. She says sheâll carve some stone tools for me if I bind her a book, so sheâs saving my arse of course, because unsurprisingly Iâm fucking useless. Every-fucking-oneâs always saving my fucking arse.
When youâre in the water, itâs as terrifying as anything Iâve ever seen. You go back up to the surface of course, and the idea that you actually ever thought the water wasnât that deep seems⦠asinine. Itâs a tad embarrassing, frankly.
How did I think I could just wade my way through it?
â¦
Thereâs an election for mayor happening at present in town, and initially I thought that would get me into shit, but it feels like⦠no one really cares, or theyâre not going on about it because Iâm a new face. Iâm not whinging, but what actually got me in strife was, in actual fact, a fucking egg.
It was⦠a bit dodgy and I donât want to be too cruel, but somehow it was concurrently burnt and raw, as well as slimy and gritty from eggshell. Something like dirt and blood, which was a bitâ¦
And I tried to eat it, really I did, but it was⦠you know.
It was dogâs arse.
I keep thinking Captain Lapis will come after me, which is stupid but there was another man behind the bar â kind of a brewer â and he seemed to know her well⦠and he did not want to save my arse. So either heâs a bit of a wanker or sheâs⦠no one could actually be that offended⦠yes?
Sod it. Iâm not going to sleep tonight...
They wanted my story.
â¦
â¦
â¦
They wanted my story, and thatâs the first thing I learnt about the people here. They have stories, and thatâs why theyâre here. I had no fucking idea what to say, so I just⦠got around it. What was I expected to say? Just⦠fuck.
Iâm trying to fucking hold my self together. My skin, and the very⦠whateverâs left, but thereâs a lurching in my stomach and thereâs a fucking⦠hole...
There's a hole running right through my throat.
How did I think I could just come here and fucking be invisible?


![[Image: a88823d4-5335-49cc-91b4-f8c511e214f8_zps...1409225114]](http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g158/mnguy3/a88823d4-5335-49cc-91b4-f8c511e214f8_zpsf21a961a.png?t=1409225114)