05-03-2013, 10:47 PM
Relations
"One sentence to sum them up..."
Females:
Arua - She is a very helpful doctor and friend of the family.
Athena - Annoying pest.
Dawn - HAHAHAHAHAHA
Dusken - Helpful Jewler, who recent has been snapping at me.
Ezri - Love her with all my heart. I'd kill the gods to protect her.
Margretha - Wont let me put up walls to protect the town.
Mittendri - One of the guys.
Nicole - Xemnes with a work ethic.
Nix - The fuck happened to her?
Sahra - Aspiring farmer? Hasn't joined the farmers guild yet
Sapphire - Dye job.
Zarkaylia - She is to Spy, what Ezri is to me. Poor poor Spy.
Males:
Alex - Good friend, whos willing to help when needed.
Bishop - My Son, and the greatest thing I have ever created.
Blake - Who?
B'tone - Thats a made up name.
Caine - Left town, and Nicole.
Caius - I don't even.
Conradian - I will never forget that he is still a crazy cult leader.. Good man.
Danial - Apprentice Farmer.
Demotheus - I made him live with Will's dogs.
Gonal - Who?
Joel - The bird he gave Ezri hasn't stopped swearing since the desert.
Julius- Some sort of Politician?
Kyle - Dear gods, a carpenter who works.
Lyrxi - He refused to join the farmers guild, but still wants crops.
Revalox - HAHAHAHAHAHA
Semper - Aint that the guy who fucked with Alex?
Spy/Caesar - Co-leader of the Farmers guild. I feel for you man. I do.
Thomas - A clever young man... Who REALLY needs to learn to use his shield.
William - Lost an eye. I think I will call him one eye'd Willy.
Xemnes - When I see him work an honest days work, then I will talk to him.
"One sentence to sum them up..."
Females:
Arua - She is a very helpful doctor and friend of the family.
Athena - Annoying pest.
Dawn - HAHAHAHAHAHA
Dusken - Helpful Jewler, who recent has been snapping at me.
Ezri - Love her with all my heart. I'd kill the gods to protect her.
Margretha - Wont let me put up walls to protect the town.
Mittendri - One of the guys.
Nicole - Xemnes with a work ethic.
Nix - The fuck happened to her?
Sahra - Aspiring farmer? Hasn't joined the farmers guild yet
Sapphire - Dye job.
Zarkaylia - She is to Spy, what Ezri is to me. Poor poor Spy.
Males:
Alex - Good friend, whos willing to help when needed.
Bishop - My Son, and the greatest thing I have ever created.
Blake - Who?
B'tone - Thats a made up name.
Caine - Left town, and Nicole.
Caius - I don't even.
Conradian - I will never forget that he is still a crazy cult leader.. Good man.
Danial - Apprentice Farmer.
Demotheus - I made him live with Will's dogs.
Gonal - Who?
Joel - The bird he gave Ezri hasn't stopped swearing since the desert.
Julius- Some sort of Politician?
Kyle - Dear gods, a carpenter who works.
Lyrxi - He refused to join the farmers guild, but still wants crops.
Revalox - HAHAHAHAHAHA
Semper - Aint that the guy who fucked with Alex?
Spy/Caesar - Co-leader of the Farmers guild. I feel for you man. I do.
Thomas - A clever young man... Who REALLY needs to learn to use his shield.
William - Lost an eye. I think I will call him one eye'd Willy.
Xemnes - When I see him work an honest days work, then I will talk to him.

