Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Accepted] Asher
#7
Hello Tet!

Since Hutch is without a computer for another few days I've looked at your application. And I've realized it highlights a problem in the timeline, outdated cheat sheet and the Main Lore. I will need to address these issues in order for you to get a good chance to adjust your application I'm afraid.

The issues aren't going to take me a long time to fix, I basically just need to update the timeline so you can adjust to it and we're good to go. But, I'd like to pass the adjustments by SentaiPink and the staff first.

I can, if you want, show you the intended adjustments now so you can STILL adjust accordingly. BUT... There may still be changes.
  


Messages In This Thread
[Accepted] Asher - by TetrisLover225 - 19-03-2018, 05:25 AM
RE: [New 2] Asher - by TetrisLover225 - 19-03-2018, 05:31 AM
RE: [New 2] Asher - by Hutchy - 22-03-2018, 07:04 PM
RE: [New 2] Asher - by Hutchy - 26-03-2018, 01:37 PM
RE: [New 2] Asher - by TetrisLover225 - 27-03-2018, 01:17 AM
RE: [New 2] Asher - by TetrisLover225 - 31-05-2018, 05:58 AM
RE: [New 2] Asher - by Zarkaylia - 07-06-2018, 07:09 AM
RE: [New 2] Asher - by Zarkaylia - 08-06-2018, 12:12 PM
RE: [New 2] Asher - by Zarkaylia - 08-06-2018, 12:42 PM
RE: [New 2] Asher - by TetrisLover225 - 08-06-2018, 09:05 PM
RE: [New 2] Asher - by Zarkaylia - 09-06-2018, 07:36 AM
RE: [New 2] Asher - by TetrisLover225 - 21-01-2019, 07:09 AM
RE: [New 2] Asher - by Hutchy - 31-01-2019, 06:35 PM

Forum Jump:

[Accepted] Asher00