Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello once again
Hey everyone, it’s been a while.

My rather abrupt disappearance in the past wasn’t planned but nonetheless happened. I am in a much better place now in my life and am hoping to get involved in this community again. Before I get ahead of myself, I should address the elephant in the room. Life got to me a bit around the time I left, and I never really said goodbyes to those who deserved them. I won’t make any excuses for it and I apologize for the effective ghosting of the community and those in it. For those who might be more effected then others, I will privately talk with you as well later on. If anyone else wants a more detailed story, I’ll gladly share over more private channels as requested. I look forward to being able catch up and make amends (Hopefully) if you all will let me.

P.S. I realize it’s April fool’s day, this isn’t a weird elaborate prank. I was planning this for a bit and today happened to be the day I got the nerve to post this.
I kind of got whiplash seeing this name. Wow.

We should talk on Discord. We have a server discord too, if you want to join that.
(01-04-2021, 12:18 PM)FireDog Wrote: I kind of got whiplash seeing this name. Wow.

We should talk on Discord. We have a server discord too, if you want to join that.

I'll look to join it after work today.
SSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OYFOYFOYFPHGÖGÖJCÖJCKYFOYVLCLCOFPYFOYFITD7DITXKXKGDITFOYGLF85FIXLF85
(01-04-2021, 12:21 PM)ccspycrab Wrote: I'll look to join it after work today.

Also, it's great to see you around man. Forgot that in my OP... whoops.