Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Trashed] CatKitty721's Applicaiton
[New] Application (actually Restarted the App)
In Game Name (IGN): CatKitty721

About Me: My name Is Alyssa. RolePlaying's been kind of my Hobbie. I Loved to act play in certain servers. Usually, I would be a Hunter. Not a princess or a hopeless girl. I would be the one to save a place or hunt down things. I didn't like to be a "Girly" girl when I was younger.

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Name: Kali ( I Hope this name works )

Appearance: Brown Hair.
Blue eyes
5'6.
Weight: 115.
Skin Colour: Tannish White.

Personality: Kali is brave, she never sheds a single tear. After, the impact in her family. She doesn't talk much. Often, she remains peaceful. Kali hunts everyone who goes in her way. She can be cruel, her personality,
Doesn't give mercy to the one she hunts down. But Inside, she is kind.
She cares about other things aswell. She doesn't show it because enemies can find her weakness.

Backstory:
July, 12. I walked out the forest as it breezed. It was peaceful
that very day. My name is Kali. I lived with my grandfather and grandmother in the village. We lived next to the village lake. It was quiet here. I would always walk around. As, a child. I never met my father and mother. Grandfather said it was because they wanted me to be safe. I still didn't understand. "Kali, Happy Birthday!" yelled someone from the back. It was Mary. My old village friend. I smiled gently. I was turning 16 tomorrow. "Thank you, Mary" I said. She nodded her head lightly. "Do you want to walk around?" She asked. I nodded my head. For awhile, we walked around and talked about our families. I stared at the water. "I wish my Father and Mother were here." Mary tapped me. "A gift" She grinned. I looked up at her. "You didn't have to" She shook her head. "I did and I have to go! Bye Kali" Mary yelled as she ran. I looked up It was
getting dark. I held the box tight and ran up to my house.

I stared at the box while laying on my bed. With my fingers I traced the carved print on the side of the box. It was beautiful and smooth. I smiled. Knock KnockI sat up. "Come in!" I said. Grandmother opened the door. She smiled and walked in. She plopped on the bed next to me.
"Is that a gift?" She grinned. "From Mary" I nodded. "Lovely!" she said.
"Sweetie, we need to talk" Her face turned serious. I looked down. Did I do something wrong?"Yes?"I said. Looking uneasy. She smiled. "sweetheart, you're not in trouble. Its about your father." She said. I looked up. With my eyes wide. "He's alive?!" I said. Grandma didn't answer. She looked looked out the window. "Sweetie, There are some parts I've never told you about your father." She placed her hand on my hand. "Your father was a hunter, he killed for the king. After, he met your mother. Your mother got pregnant. Your father wanted to quit his job and live with you and your mother. Sh- She died of a poison. Someone poisoned her and left her dead. Luckly, you were out with your father. After, you came home, your father found your mother dead. He packed up his things and sent you here. To be safe. He knew many enemies might want to kill you. Use you as a weakness for your father. Once you turned 16. He wanted me to send you somewhere. To meet him, but he never sent a mail. We don't know if he's alive." I looked at her. I was confused, angry, and sad. I didn't know why I wasn't crying. "Okay." Was all I could say. Grandma looked surprised. "Are you okay?" She asked. I nodded. "we leave tomorrow?" I say. Grandma raised an eyebrow. She was probably hoping for me to cry. "Yes..He wanted me to give you this" She handed me a letter." I sat on the bed. "Ill give you a time alone." She left the room and slowly closed the door shut.

Dear, Kali. Thy grandmother might have told thou the story. Or thou just happened to find the letter. I'm sorry for leaving thou. It was a way to keep thou safe. We will meet again. Once thou turn 16. Certain things might change. Thou must be ready by tomorrow morning. - Sincerely, Jack.There was no information to how I was going to be there.

It was morning. I starred at the wall. Waiting. I had all my belongings packed. "Kali?" Grandfather called. I got my items and ran downstairs. There was a horse and a man. "Ms.Kali?" He said. I nodded. Grandfather and mother looked at me and smiled. I gave them a big hug. "Thank you, for everything." Grandma shedded a tear. She gave me an envelope. "Open it when you get there." She said. I nodded. I was about to get on the wagon, I turned around. They nodded. As the horse jogged away. I slowly saw my child home disappear.

I woke up. "where here." said the man. I was in the middle of a forest. A huge waterfall was in front of me. "woah" I said. I stood up and looked around. "Where am I?" I asked. "Home." Said someone in the back. I turned around. There stood a man. Probably 5'9 tall. His hair was slightly grey. "Dad?" I said. "Kali, It's been awhile, you grown.." he said, with a sad smile. I ran up to him. As, I gave him a big hug. "You may go now." He said to the man on the horse. The man nodded and trotted away. "Why don't you come inside and we can talk." he said with a grin. Everything was fine with me. I didn't care if I had to jump in a lava, as long as I was with him. I joyfully walked with him into a small house.

I sat on the table quietly waiting for him to make tea. As he walked out of the kitchen, he had a tray with two wooden cups. "You look just like your mother" He said. I smiled. "Thank you" I drank the tea slowly. As it burned down my throat. "Why am I here?" I asked curiously. "I must train you." I looked up. "For what?" I said. "Hunting." he said. I looked down at the steaming tea. "Da-dad, I'm not sure if I'm ready." I said. "That's why I must train you." He said. He looked at me. "There are many people wanting to hurt you." If you can protect yourself, I can let you be free, live on your own. but right now, If you do that, someone would find you." He said. I nodded. "When do we start?" "Today."

"First, step is to learn the art of a bow." He tossed me a wooden bow. I looked at his bow. It was a sharp metal one. "Angle and speed is important." He says. "Follow me." I walked with him to a big area. There was 3 training targets and 3 hay puppets of hay man. "We will learn 3 things, 1. Angle. 2. Speed. 3. Target." He said. "Angle." He held up his bow. "Know what position you are in. If you get the right angle you can target the enemy." He moved back. He ran for the targets as he turned aside and shot the arrow. It went directly at the middle. "See how I turned?" He said. I nodded. "Your turn." I awkwardly scooted back. Trying to react my father's scene. I ran for the target and turned side ways but made the arrow fly to the side. I saw dad's face. I could tell he was trying not to laugh. As, my face rushed with embarrassment. After awhile, we moved on. "Next step. Speed" He said. He aimed the arrow at the puppet. "When you shoot a bow, you don't take your time." It will get you killed in seconds. Know who your shooting and estimate the distance." Always estimate and shoot." We moved on to the last step. "Target." He said. "There are 3 places you aim for." We walked up to the puppet.He pointed at it's head. "The head, The Dick, and the leg." He said. "The head, will kill the enemy. The dick will painfully make him stop running and the legs will make him fall down, which gives you a chance to kill the enemy. Do not ever aim for the legs if the enemy has a bow. He may not walk, but he still has hands."

5 years later "You made all targets!" Dad said while clapping his hand. "Thanks!" I said. It was my last day of training. "What are the three basics?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Angle, Speed, and target." "good." I nodded my head. "Did you pack?" He asked. "Yes." We walked to the house. As I brought down my bags. "Dad." I said. He looks up. "Yes?"
"I-Thank you. I love you so much" I hug him. My dad hugs me tighter. "It was my pleasure." I let go of him. "I won't fail you. I'll mail you once in awhile." I said. A arrow crashed throw the window. I looked outside. "Dad?!" I yelled. "Go under!" He yelled out. Few more arrows shot from the distance. "Kali!" He says. "Whatever happens! Get the horse and go to the ship!" I looked up. "I'm not leaving you!" I said. He stood up as he ran for the shelve. An arrow shot him. On his leg. "Dad!" I yelled out. As I crawled towards him. He was still searching through his shelve. As he finally found something. It was something wrapped in cloth. "Treasure this." He said as he handed me it. I nodded. I wanted to ask what it was, but there was no time. He stood up and pulled out the sharp arrow. As, I got my bags and stood up. Everything was quiet. "Stay behind me." When I yell go. Head for the horse don't look back." He whispered. I nodded.
He ran out the door holding his bow. "Wait! Dad!" I yelled. "G-" Before he said anything an arrow shot him on his chest. "No!" I yelled. I grabbed his bow and arrow bag. Few arrows shot at me, but I blocked it with the door. Spotting the few hunters. I shot one dead. My heart pounded. I killed a man. I looked around. There was no more arrows. I slowly walked out and ran to my dad. "Dad!" I cried out. He looked at me. "Don't fail me, fight for me and go to the ship." Tears rushed down my cheeks. "You can come with me?!" I yelled. "He slowly reached for my cheeks. "Avenge me and my your mother." His hand slowly laid flat. As, I saw my father dead. I cried. He made it clear. I had to go to the ship. To the Forbidden Island I carried my stuff and kissed my dad on the forehead."I will avenge you." Anger rushed in me. I shed no tears.

"Last call for the ship!" Said a man. I ran up to him. Handing him a ticket. "Thank you young lady." He said. I walked up the ship and placed my bags down at my bed. As, I stared at the wall in silence and closed my eyes. "Were here!" A lady woke me up. Her hair was red, with a big smile on her face. "Thank you" I Walked down the steps and looked up. The Island was beautiful.

I was on my bed laying down. I looked at the box, Mary had given me. I realized I forgot about it. I slowly opened it. It was a necklace. It had a silver print. A werewolf. I smiled and put it on my neck. I stood up and looked out the window.

Capabilities: Combat - Competent

Items: Bow and arrow.
Mary's necklace/ present
Father's envelope
Welcome back, Khaleesi. I'll be helping you through whitelisting again.
  • ‘I was turning 16 tomorrow’ Right. Like we discussed in your previous application, you must describe your character’s childhood, what they were like as a child, who raised them and how, and if any major events in their life occurred as this is a point in their personal growth. So, for now, you have 16 years to cover. I recommend that you refer back to your previous app here so you can write around any issues raised previously.
  • Next, you’re writing your bio as if it was part of a story. This is not the case. A bio is the complete summation of a character’s life and events therein up until their arrival in the forbidden lands. Writing it all out as a story makes it long winded and clunky. I recommend that you go through a few of the character sheets here to see what we are looking for in a bio.
  • Your backstory needs more relation to the setting's lore, which can be found here. There needs to be some relation to the lore to help us see how and why this character fits into the setting. What impact did the Civil War have on her home, her family? Does her family bear a grudge because of the slavery? Please elaborate on this.
  • Your character’s backstory doesn't do a lot to explain personal growth over her life. The backstory needs to show more description of how she was as a child, how she was through adolescence and then into adulthood. It is necessary that we see how the character has changed over the years before arriving in the setting. Please work on this. In addition, we ask that a paragraph describing the character’s personality be added to help us judge it’s realism.

That's all for now. Bump this thread when you have finished the necessary edits and we can continue.

P.S: When you have completed your edits, could you please highlight them in another colour. Thanks.
Trashed due to inactivity. Feel free to re-apply.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Trashed] CatKitty721's Application! Khaleesi 8 12,446 27-07-2014, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Hutchy