Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
... Huh.
(20-12-2015, 03:25 PM)JackdawGrey Wrote: And on that note I was talking to Zark a few days ago about ideas and I'm thinking maybe a boy. Like.. Of a young and skilless age. Just let him grow through RP, I think. It'd be the best way to transition back in, in my opinion.

There's only one kid currently in our setting, sp there isn't going to be a lot for a child to or people to play with. I'm not sure how many adults would humor a kid in our setting. I'd consider the possibility of getting bored of that roll quickly as it's heavily dependent on other characters to have some affinity for children even to speak with him. Possibly some skill or drive to learn one to make it an apprentice could help, but I would suggest caution as others have quickly grown bored with the child roles and often fall into inactivity as a result.
Alright Rachel, I'll take that under advisement and consider other options. Perhaps a lumberjack. Or gardener. Or a lumberjack gardener. Ooooohhhh boy lumberjack gardener. The contradiction is priceless.