31-10-2016, 09:30 AM
Hey Kasuu, I'm Leaf, and I'll be taking a look at your application.
Names?: So, this isn't so much a bit for edit as it is for my own clarification, although it would be appreciated if you did reflect the clarifications in the backstory. So Samantha is the 6-year older sister that got thrown off, William is the brother, Willard is the father, and Clarissa is the mother, is that right?
Skills: Basically, I would like you to mention in the backstory how Melody got the skills she has. When did she learn to handle animals, to cook and sew? Also, if you please, take a look at our skill guide and add Melody's proficiency in each skill. I imagine she would have a couple of apprentice level skills, although that would depend on how long she's had to learn them, which is one reason why I ask you to add those details.
Come join us: This is a reminder more than anything, but just in case you missed it, the setting is in the Forbidden Lands, which is typically a trip over the seas from the Main Continent.
That's it for now, have at it, and bump the thread once you're done editing.
Names?: So, this isn't so much a bit for edit as it is for my own clarification, although it would be appreciated if you did reflect the clarifications in the backstory. So Samantha is the 6-year older sister that got thrown off, William is the brother, Willard is the father, and Clarissa is the mother, is that right?
Skills: Basically, I would like you to mention in the backstory how Melody got the skills she has. When did she learn to handle animals, to cook and sew? Also, if you please, take a look at our skill guide and add Melody's proficiency in each skill. I imagine she would have a couple of apprentice level skills, although that would depend on how long she's had to learn them, which is one reason why I ask you to add those details.
Come join us: This is a reminder more than anything, but just in case you missed it, the setting is in the Forbidden Lands, which is typically a trip over the seas from the Main Continent.
That's it for now, have at it, and bump the thread once you're done editing.

