22-02-2013, 09:34 PM
[center]Name
Sienna Thanos
Gender
Female
Age
23
Birthday
The 12th of every month
Sexuality
Heterosexual
Race
Mesalian
Relations
[Note: These are done in first-person, though later I plan to make a section on each person in both first and third person, but not until she gets closer to some people / gets to know people better. I'm also not adding labels, seeing as she doesn't really know many people yet other than on an acquaintance level. Oh, and alphabetized! Hooray!]
Arua
Apparently she's a healer as well, and doesn't seem to mind if I help out every now or then. She, overall, seems like a nice person.
Darren
I'm actually perplexed by him. He told me that everyone around here couldn't be trusted -that they were all bad people. Yet from what I hear, it's the other way around. Apparently he's... not "evil" per say, but, bad news? Doesn't really matter to me, though. I don't trust him anyway. Or anyone else here yet, for that matter.
Dawn
From what I've heard, has been with the group for about a year, was / is close to Xemnes. She was hurt somehow and seems to be suffering from a loss of memory. I can't help but feel bad for her. I wonder if she's gotten her memory back by now... I've seen people have only temporary memory loss, but sometimes it's permanent.
Ice
He got pretty messed up back at the cave by the dusks. I don't really know anything about him, I just heard people refer to him by his name and such.
Will
He broke his jaw trying to fight off the dusks, said -well, implied he did, he can't speak with a binded / broken jaw -he got punched. I helped Arua bind his jaw. Seems to be close to the girl in the purple, not sure what her name is.
Xemnes
He wears some kind of mask, I think. Interesting, I suppose, but still somewhat odd. Is close to Dawn, apparently. And that other girl, whose name I don't think I've learned.[/center]
Sienna Thanos
Gender
Female
Age
23
Birthday
The 12th of every month
Sexuality
Heterosexual
Race
Mesalian
Relations
[Note: These are done in first-person, though later I plan to make a section on each person in both first and third person, but not until she gets closer to some people / gets to know people better. I'm also not adding labels, seeing as she doesn't really know many people yet other than on an acquaintance level. Oh, and alphabetized! Hooray!]
Arua
Apparently she's a healer as well, and doesn't seem to mind if I help out every now or then. She, overall, seems like a nice person.
Darren
I'm actually perplexed by him. He told me that everyone around here couldn't be trusted -that they were all bad people. Yet from what I hear, it's the other way around. Apparently he's... not "evil" per say, but, bad news? Doesn't really matter to me, though. I don't trust him anyway. Or anyone else here yet, for that matter.
Dawn
From what I've heard, has been with the group for about a year, was / is close to Xemnes. She was hurt somehow and seems to be suffering from a loss of memory. I can't help but feel bad for her. I wonder if she's gotten her memory back by now... I've seen people have only temporary memory loss, but sometimes it's permanent.
Ice
He got pretty messed up back at the cave by the dusks. I don't really know anything about him, I just heard people refer to him by his name and such.
Will
He broke his jaw trying to fight off the dusks, said -well, implied he did, he can't speak with a binded / broken jaw -he got punched. I helped Arua bind his jaw. Seems to be close to the girl in the purple, not sure what her name is.
Xemnes
He wears some kind of mask, I think. Interesting, I suppose, but still somewhat odd. Is close to Dawn, apparently. And that other girl, whose name I don't think I've learned.[/center]

