Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Journal] Zarkaylia
#8
2014-10-29

We’ve finally crossed the fucking sea. It is strange to see the Mainland again when I last time thought I’d never see it again. I tend to feel better on any ship sailed under Ezri, so I made it alright this time. A bloody miracle.

We’ve gotten on the road already, there’s no time to waste after all. It’s the usual drill. I have to disguise as an old and blind beggar or the like as we travel towards Wyndallon. Can never be too damn careful when traveling if you have red eyes, especially not here.

The road ahead is long and a bit desolate. We can’t use the same path I took last time I was here. That path’s too close to that cursed Provensia still and while my heart aches at the thought of Thomas being closer but unreachable, I won’t risk it. Most of all, I won’t risk Ezri. The path’s also littered with wanted posters in every passing town, so the smaller roads it is.

I really enjoy to get some time with my sister again, even if it’s while on the road most of the time. Ezri manages to keep my pace most of the time but tires quicker. It’s not a problem though, I don’t mind a reason to have a nap. I’ve not been telling her everything though, I’m yet to reveal to her that Jolene let me know of my nephew’s whereabouts. I’m unsure if we’re really going to pass by as near as I think to the town where he supposedly live. Nor am I sure why Jolene would tell me this now. Nonetheless, I feel I get more and more curious the further down the road we go.

We’ve faced nothing too troublesome yet, just a dusk or two, and are enjoying ourselves as we go. I wish the whole trip could be like this but I am not expecting too much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2014-11-02

About half-way and I’m feeling unsure. As I thought, the path I chose for us to get to our destination does pass by the town where Morath’s son supposedly live. We should pass by sometime during tomorrow or the next day.

I’ve grown worried about the whole matter and feel torn. While I feel my curiosity and desire to know more about this piece of family I may have out here, I am still not so sure that this is a matter I should touch. My brother wasn’t a good person and on top of it I have no idea what kind of Xitian I will face. If any. I may not be at all welcome and I also bear the news of what became of Morath. Which is far from pretty. Some things shouldn’t be touched and some things not said. What if this is one such thing?

I will have to let Ezri now soon enough, but not now. We’re having such a good time.
  


Messages In This Thread
[Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 10-10-2014, 06:49 AM
RE: [Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 10-10-2014, 06:50 AM
RE: [Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 11-10-2014, 06:26 AM
RE: [Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 12-10-2014, 12:33 PM
RE: [Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 13-10-2014, 06:02 AM
RE: [Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 25-10-2014, 04:22 PM
RE: [Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 29-10-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: [Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 02-11-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: [Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 06-11-2014, 09:18 AM
RE: [Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 06-11-2014, 09:18 AM
RE: [Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 26-11-2014, 03:58 PM
RE: [Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 11-12-2014, 03:20 AM
RE: [Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 18-12-2014, 10:18 AM
RE: [Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 18-12-2014, 02:44 PM
RE: [Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 18-12-2014, 02:45 PM
RE: [Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 18-12-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: [Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 06-01-2015, 09:53 AM
RE: [Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 13-01-2015, 01:35 PM
RE: [Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 14-01-2015, 08:25 AM
RE: [Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 16-02-2015, 09:06 AM
RE: [Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 23-02-2017, 08:05 AM
RE: [Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 23-02-2017, 08:56 AM
RE: [Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 24-02-2017, 06:53 AM
RE: [Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 02-03-2017, 10:03 AM
RE: [Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 17-03-2017, 02:46 AM
RE: [Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 03-05-2017, 11:50 AM
RE: [Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 12-10-2018, 09:03 AM
RE: [Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 14-10-2018, 04:05 PM
RE: [Journal] Zarkaylia - by Zarkaylia - 21-10-2018, 03:26 PM

Forum Jump:

[Journal] Zarkaylia00