Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Pending] TJBigGay's Applicattion
Star 
In Game Name (IGN):
TJBigGay
How did you find us? (Forums, friend, previous member, etc…)
Referred by Lexicomane!
About You: 
Hi, my name is TJ, and I live in the American South. My interests include art and roleplaying, along with writing lore. I've been roleplaying for three years officially, 5 years in total. I like music and singing.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: 
Andromeda Evangeline
Appearance:
Andromeda may appear soft and sweet in her pretty dresses, but there is hard muscle underneath her dresses and the hard brand of a criminal. Her hair is long and reaches her hips, and is a soft brown in color. She has beautiful blue eyes within a youthful face that appears happy, although there's grit in her eyes that only comes from the experience of hardship. She has a long scar on her stomach from being slashed open with a knife.
Personality: 
Andromeda is completely driven by self-interest. She often pretends to be kind and gentle, but in reality, she is simply a femme fatale and enjoys the suffering of others. Seductive and flirtatious, Andromeda flirts or seduces her way into whatever she wants, and usually gets away with it, as she creates a soft, doe-eyed demeanor that can easily win hearts. 
Backstory: 
Born as a lowly kitchen maid's daughter, she's had to work every day she's been alive. She had a hard and strained relationship with her mother, and her father, the chef, was never around. Lonely and struggling, She had to steal to get the things she desired most in life. Fancy clothes, Jewelry, sometimes even food, although she didn't choose to be a thief for very long after she was caught and branded one day. She simply moved on to another kingdom in the mainlands, wishing for a better life for herself.

She succeeded in this by winning the heart of the kingdom's king, who was indeed still married to a ruthless and cold queen. Determined to make her life better, she said all the things she needed to say to win his favor. Unwilling to leave his wife even after she knew, Their relationship was held as a royal secret. She was treated as a rich and prosperous concubine, and this made her happy. The queen grew jealous and had her imprisoned, which she manipulated and fought her way out of, despite being injured by a guard's blade.

She left and made her way to somewhere new, ambition alight in her eyes. She was going to make things better for herself.
Though throughout this experience, Andromeda isn't a villain per se, she is only just trying to make things better for herself.

Capabilities: 
Cooking - Competant
This is something she has been doing all her life.

Weaving - Competant
She took up weaving at age ten and has been doing it for ten years.

Deception - Competant

This is a skill she uses often.

Items: 
A ruby necklace (A gift from her past lover)
A sheathed dagger
Additional Comments:
Discord : Todd #1681
Hello, TJ/Todd, and welcome! Hutchy, our Whitelister, is dealing with some technical issues, so I'll be starting your process off.

I like the character idea and her story! The last just need a bit of fleshing out.

Lore relation
More isn't necessarily more, you get a lot through short and sweetly, but as you can see in the application instructions we will need you to refer to some points in the lore. You might also want to specify when in her life she made larger changes, how old was she and so on.

Skills
You may add deceitful/manipulative as a personality trait rather than a skill. This is because it's a trait that you will need to roleplay accordingly rather than a skill. It's also worth to remember this when you roleplay as being poor at roleplaying the trait and try to force people to fall for what they obviously wouldn't fall for won't do.

You don't write in your story why or how she has the skills she has, specifically cooking and weaving. I suggest that you use a clarification of this to flesh out the story a little bit more as it is something we will need to see. I can see how she'd know cooking, but who taught her and when if her parents were distant? Did she still work as the king's lover to earn that level of skill?

Tips and recommendations (you do not have to do this)
I recommend that if she has some skill in thievery you add the skill "slight of hand", perhaps at novice-level if she is out of practice and doesn't do it anymore. This would be to cover what you write in your story and the eventuality that it becomes relevant sometime in the future.

Lastly, I always recommend that you're aware of what might work as a skill related to her eventual profession(s) and add a hobby if you haven't already thought of that. I can see how this could be the weaving but since the story doesn't clarify on this yet I just want to mention it.

That's all, folks!
Good luck! Bump your post when done editing, feel free to give edits a different colour.