Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Task list
This note lies on the desk in the guardhouse. It's a list of tasks for the guard to deal with that haven't been dealt with yet. Written in Zark's handwriting.

"Not as much as I thought would get done while I was away have been done. Though thank you to whoever finally remembered that I asked to have the notice board cleared. It looks a lot better now.

However, there's tasks remaining. I'll make it easier for the lot of you and will remind you of what I've mentioned before I had to leave for a bit. I'll add to the list should something come up.

1. Clear the mines for Ike.
We're in desperate need of getting the mines running, this must be done as soon as possible. It's preferred you bring Ike with you down there since he knows mines and that you're at least 2 guards to do this. The mine's expected to be filled with dusk. Don't forget to bring a torch or just bring Zaira. Should Ike not be free before end of the month you'll have to make do without. We can no longer linger.

2. Check the hidden door in the tavern.
Chathra asked for help doing this months ago. I prefer if you're 2 guards on this one too. Don't take unnecessary risks. Or at least 2 armed people as the tunnel may be small.

3. Report whatever you find. We're all aware of the stupid rumours of a curse and wonder over the disappearances the previous townsfolk appear to have suffered. Watch your backs.

Don't forget your reports!

- Zarkaylia"