Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Timothy Zilphara (TinyTim77)
#1
Timothy Zilphara

[Image: 2yzUe.jpg]

"After my journey to the forbidden lands, I turned over a new stone. I realized that I could become the person my father was in this new world. With a new world, the Civil War will be left behind, and with this new beginning, I see a chance to convince people that life isn't about greed. To try to be like my father, and bring other people to be like him. From then on I made a promise to myself: I would change The Middle Realm for the better. Though I always knew I would have this dark shadow laying on my shoulders. I would never forget what had happened. I would always remember the red eye."

Tim
Gender: Male
Age: 29 Years Old
Race: Mesalian
Hometown: A Small Mining Town.
Birthdate: 15th

Personality:
He's an ISFJ.

Tim is basically what you would call a great big teddy bear. He looks big, muscular, intimidating with his constant frown at first. He can even be a little rude to people he meets, though often unknowingly. However, as the first sentence suggests, when someone gets to know Tim, they find that all he really wants is love, in any form it can come in. He can't stand seeing people upset, regardless of how close he is too them, and just wishes he could make it better somehow. To the people he knows best, he usual finds this 'somehow' to be a great, big hug, and sweet and simple words of advice learned from a father he knows he was lucky to have. Because he was an only child in his youth, he often wants attention, and doesn't like being alone, particularly at night or when something happens that he wants to talk about. Due to this, he will often seek out the people he loves most to talk about his feelings. This can sometimes rub off as being depressive, but in reality, he just wants someone to care about his little dilemas. No matter how little or stupid these 'feelings' can be about, Tim thinks a lot of them, and loves any advice he can get, no matter how crappy it is.

Tim's also quite a zoney fella, as he's always lost in the thoughts of the things he is focused on mostly at the time; such as women and friends/family. He often is lost in thought about these things while working (which he does -quite- often), and other things as well, leading to Tim being sort of philosophical in general. This zoneyness and constant thoughts of feelings constantly get him to feel awkward easily around others, particularly women he likes. In an effort to impress people, a natural human tendency, Tim will often put too much thought into it, over-thinking things and being unconfident with himself.

Tim often tries to hold to strict morals given to him by his father; i.e: Not drinking, refraining from intimacy until you commit yourself fully in a relationship with someone, etc. However, he's beginning to lose his grip on these as people and life has begun to change him. Tim has begun to start of look at these morals as things that he should really follow and that he knows will make him happy, but just simply isn't able to anymore for the sake of passion for the people he loves. Due to this passion, he is often a hopeless romantic with women, often seeming overwhelming, though he's starting to get a grip after his past experiences which have taught him to expect the worse in relationships.

The Red Eye is the only thing that differs Tim from the rest of his lovable self. The nightmare/memory he constantly recalls of his father's death with the horror and guilt it makes him feel inside constantly irks him, almost out of his mind at times, to be watchful of the people that remind him of this eye. He hates this memory inside him, and it's a constant fuel to a bit of a darker side of Tim, even bringing him to thoughts of murder. Basically, Tim has a chip on his shoulder about not so much Xitians, but the crimes they caused/cause, both for the physical scare these crimes placed on his father, and the mental scar they placed on Tim.

To sum it all up, Tim's a great big bear to the people who see him and don't interact with him, seeming closed in and arrogant/rude. However, to people who take the bit of time (which really isn't much time at all for Tim's trust), to listen to the big bear, they'll find he's a bit of a puppy inside, and ultimately just wants to love and be loved. Under it all, however, Tim has a chip on his shoulder that slowly decays his innocence.

Appearance:
Dark, rough skinned, Brown eyes. Though he is somewhat short at 5'8, he is a pretty big guy, seeing his large biceps and strong, athletic figure. Most of his about 200 pounds are muscle, from working in the mines so long with his father, he has developed quite a strong figure. He wears a white undergarment under a black jacket and black pants, while also wearing a new, strong diamond sword on his back (recently traded his antique one to Yuma). His shirt and jacket are ripped in many places.

[u]Occupation:[/u]
§Miner/Councilor

Skills:
-Mining (Advanced)
-Carpenter (Competant)
-Writing (Novice)
-Dueling (Novice)
-Building (Novice)

Good Traits:
-Strong
-Keeps Busy
-Charismatic
-Good Morals
-Poetic
-Always Wants to Help

[u]Neutral Traits:[/u]
-Adventurous
-Curious
-Rarely Drinks
-Ambitious
-Teddy Bear

Bad Traits:
-Ignorant
-Awkward
-Zoney
-Trouble Sleeping
-Prejudice, Particularly Xitians & Criminals

Goals:
-Teach what little he knows to the people close to him.
-Learn from his loved ones.
-Have a family.
-Just be happy.


Characters Like Tim in Literature/Reality/Media/Etc:
Me (Tim Johnson)
Brock (Pokemon)
Glen (The Walking Dead)
Humble Servant
Gentle Peacekeeper

Zealous Prophet
Heartfelt Evangelist
Twisted Entertainer
Lost Wanderer
Vibrant Adventurer
#2
Backstory:

My name is Timothy Zilphara. I am a 17 year old boy, rough skinned and brown eyed. With these brown eyes I have seen something no one wants to see. My father was killed in front of my eyes. Let me explain. Growing up, my father was known as the coal retriever. In the time after the Xitians' portal was destroyed, and before the chaos in the Middle Realm had taken place, my father learned when growing up the skills of mining. Since he was the only one at the time who had the knowledge from his great grandfather who was also a coal miner as to where to find coal and how to make the best tools to harvest it, he was naturally put in a position in the town where he would mine coal in order to provide light for the town. When I turned 12, my father decided that it was time for me to start learning the trade. He began taking me into the mines, telling me tales about our ancestors, and the secret knowledge of where to best find coal. For three months, all went as normal, I accompanied my father on his mining trips growing closer and closer to his hesitant yet enthusiastic personality, and we found a few veins of coal over time. During this time we began to see hostility beginning in Mesalia. Civil wars erupted, and our own people began fighting each other. My father remained the same he always had, steadfast in his ways of good. However, in the beginning of the fourth month, on a morning I will never forget, we discovered a beautiful vein of gold.

My father, the enthusiastic man he was, shouted for joy. And why wouldn't he? He was rich! However, I knew it was against his morals to keep all the money from his find to himself. He had always followed certain rules he made for himself: don't borrow money, give charity to a family in need, work for the good of the town, not yourself, etc. I was right. The next day my father announced to the town that he had found a vein of gold, and planned to share the earnings with the town. He planned to have a town vote to decide what to do with the gold. A week passed as the different towns people decided on their votes. The night before the vote was determined my father decided it was time to go mine the Gold we had found earlier in the week. As we came down the mineshaft, the torch-lite mine barely shed enough life to see. It was a very eerie scene, and as we reached the end of the mind where the shining gold was shining in the wall, we noticed that there was no longer a glimmer of light. The gold was gone. Someone had mined it. Then, in the darkness, I heard movement. I saw a sword. A dark crimson eye. I ran. Oh how I would regret running. The next day I came back to find my fathers body laying mangled next to where the gold had been. I picked up the antique diamond sword which had been passed down for generations in the family, now to be covered in blood. I cleaned it with my tears, which streamed readily from my face, and brought it with me slowly back up the steps as well as my fathers body.

Later I regretted my decision to run. For a week all I could do was stay in my home and think of how I could have saved my father. How I could have captured the monster who killed such a great man. Who would kill a man who only brought hope of the good that used to be in Mesalia? The good that was corrupted by Civil Wars and greed. It seemed like whatever red eyed beast who had killed my father was trying to bring anarchy to our realm.

I had to become myself again though. The only way of restoring peace to this land was to be like my father. I would follow in his footsteps, mining for the good of Mesalia and our town. However, I know I would not make the same mistakes as my father. I would not be as foolish as to give my treasures away, nor be as humble. I knew the cruel world we lived in now. I had to succeed or be trampled by the succesion of others. I wanted to change the way Mesalia was, but I knew me, a mere Mesalian peasant would never bring revolution to such a cruel world. At least not by myself anyway. I wanted people to be like my father, but I knew they never would. I knew that I would have to be the best I could, but not so moral that i would be foolish. If those red-eyed Xitians were to ever break free from their solitutde on the other side of that portal, I would join the war to destroy them. I knew they brought death upon my father, and this made me know they could not be anything but evil.

The wars in the Middle Realm have continued to go on, even now 5 years later. Not only was war raging, but the purge that had swept our realm not so long ago did not take care of every Xitiatian. There was still some of those beasts in our realm somewhere, continuing to cause chaos and this war that is still going on, even now. Even more, as the chaos enveloped, people started wondering what would happen when the Xitians came back from their realm, there was lots of commotion. I could see the town was uneasy about the thought of the Xitians. They did not want to be put back into the slavery they had suffered not so long ago. I began hearing that some of the town was migrating to the Foreign Lands. As time passed, more and more seemed to go. I knew I wouldn't though. I would be one of the few to stay behind. If those monsters ever came back, I would do all in my ability to join the fight to stop them. I was not a coward, and I would not run away again.

As time passed however, my whole village departed, and I knew it wasn't my choice any longer to stay or not to stay. My mother was the one who told me I had to go. The frail old woman who I loved stayed home watching me as I gathered my pick axes, the stone axe I had made, all the coal I had retrieved over time, and my small amount of money. I knew that not only was I leaving my home, but also my dignity. Memories flashed back of my father dying. I was running away again. I set off on foot, walking for miles on end using my skills in mining to make cooked food for myself as I went. A few times I was forced to cross water, and I fashioned a boat which was to heavy to carry with me for long distances. Having to survive on foot for so long made me gather the skills to survive well in the wilderness alone (as I went towards the Forbidden Lands much later then everyone else and did not have a companion). Carpentry being a skill I needed, and had learned from my father, it was developed much on my journey to the lands. I was forced to fight a few dusk creatures on my journey, and learned to channel my brute strength into using an axe as a weapon. It was on this trip I began writing.. a skill my mother taught me at a young age before I could work in the mines. I began writing this story. And, After many months of travel and survival, I reached the lands.

After my journey to the forbidden lands, I turned over a new stone. I realized that I could become the person my father was in this new world. With a new world, the Civil War will be left behind, and with this new beginning, I see a chance to convince people that life isn't about greed. To try to be like my father, and bring other people to be like him. From then on I made a promise to myself: I would change The Middle Realm for the better. Though I always knew I would have this dark shadow laying on my shoulders. I would never forget what had happened. I would always remember the red eye.
Humble Servant
Gentle Peacekeeper

Zealous Prophet
Heartfelt Evangelist
Twisted Entertainer
Lost Wanderer
Vibrant Adventurer
#3
Reserved for Relations.
Humble Servant
Gentle Peacekeeper

Zealous Prophet
Heartfelt Evangelist
Twisted Entertainer
Lost Wanderer
Vibrant Adventurer
  


Forum Jump:

Timothy Zilphara (TinyTim77)00