Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's it hanging?
Hey, how's it going! I just got a character accepted yesterday and am ready to begin RPing with you guys. I got on the server and was met with Hutchy and Tetrislover. They seemed nice and I got told by Hutchy he'd contact someone for me to test me so I can start to RP with you guys. I'm actually still waiting on that person but I'm sure that everyones just busy and I have to be patient. Anyway, I figure since this is the introduction thread, I'd introduce myself. My name is Bill and I'm in America. I have the hobbies of playing video games and music. I'd consider job hunting a hobby too with how long I've been doing it, lol. RP is another of my hobbies and I've been doing it for a few years now and have slowly gotten better at it. I moved form asterisk RP to full paragraph narrative RP, though I still need to learn to add more details to things as I know that it can always be a bit better.
Hello Bill! ^^ Welcome to Mesalia!

Unfortunately yes, last night there was no staff free to test you. Myself I'm often away on Tuesday nights for rehearsals with an orchestra. Thank you for understanding and being pacient, it's much appreciated.

We're always happy to help with the RPing. Of course, we're not at all going to call ourselves experts, who knows, we might learn from you too.

Can I ask what you play in terms of music?
(02-03-2016, 04:06 AM)Zarkaylia Wrote: Hello Bill! ^^ Welcome to Mesalia!

Unfortunately yes, last night there was no staff free to test you. Myself I'm often away on Tuesday nights for rehearsals with an orchestra. Thank you for understanding and being pacient, it's much appreciated.

We're always happy to help with the RPing. Of course, we're not at all going to call ourselves experts, who knows, we might learn from you too.

Can I ask what you play in terms of music?

Hey! Yes, I play stuff like this https://soundcloud.com/sirsmideii/ableto...ning-thing and this https://soundcloud.com/sirsmideii/myth It's more for when I'm really really bored and with nothing else to do. As for what kind of music I listen to, I listen to everything except modern rappers.. most modern rap sucks IMO. Its all about girls parts and weed and thats just annoying to hear about. I do like Eminem, though. Back on the instruments, i played violin, trombone, flute, drums, bass guitar, and regular guitar for a while.
I can test you today around 2-3 PM est fam. PM me if you have any questions but the test is pretty straightforward.